The Coronavirus: What HFRRF is doing and how you can help
Out of an abundance of caution amid the coronavirus pandemic, we are proactively taking steps to protect the health and safety of our members, staff and visitors.
All face-to-face meetings at the HFRRF pension office are cancelled until further notice. HFRRF staff will be available during regular business hours to assist our members by phone and via email.
- Appointments - All appointments will be conducted by phone. A Member Services Representative will be in touch with anyone currently scheduled for an appointment.
- Scheduling - To schedule a telephone appointment with a Member Services Representative, call 281-372-5100 or email email@example.com
- Document Submission – Please have documents notarized (if required) before sending them to HFRRF. (Be sure to keep a copy for yourself if you mail it)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX to 281-372-5198
- Mail to HFRRF 4225 Interwood N Pkwy, Houston, TX 77032 ATTN: Member Services
This is not the time to panic - it is the time to have a plan.
Feel free to contact us if you need assistance or have any questions.
Main Number 281-372-5100
General Info email@example.com
Member Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask the Chairman email@example.com
Conference Center firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an evolving situation and we will continue to evaluate our position and take additional action as needed. We will relay any operational changes to you through email and posts on our website, Facebook and Twitter. Thank you for your understanding and patience!